Nataschavanes.com respects the privacy of visitors to its website, in particular the rights of visitors with regard to the automated processing of personal data. Therefore, for the sake of full transparency with our customers, we have formulated and implemented a policy regarding these processing operations themselves, their purpose and the possibilities for data subjects to exercise their rights in the best possible way.
For all additional information on the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl.
Article 1 - Legal Provisions
Website (hereinafter also referred to as "The Website"): www.nataschavanes.com is the Controller of the processing of personal data (hereinafter also referred to as "The Controller"): KVK 70150796 Establishment no. 000038449714 Hof van Gent 19, 7007JS Doetinchem.
Article 2 - Access to the website
Access to the website and its use is strictly personal. You shall not use this website and the data and information provided on it for commercial, political or advertising purposes or for any commercial offers and in particular not use it for unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 - Website content
All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations, (animated) pictures, video images, sounds, as well as all technical applications that can be used to make the website function and, more generally, all components used on this site, are protected by intellectual property rights. Any reproduction, repetition, use or adaptation, in any manner whatsoever, of all or part of the site, including the technical applications, without the prior written consent of the manager, is strictly prohibited. The failure of the manager to take immediate action against any infringement cannot be construed as tacit consent or as a waiver of legal action.
Article 4 - The management of the website
For the good management of the website, the manager may at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the website to a particular category of visitor
- remove all information that may disrupt the functioning of the website or is contrary to national or international law or to Internet etiquette
- temporarily unavailability of the website in order to carry out updates
Article 5 - Responsibilities
The administrator is not, under any circumstances, responsible for failures, breakdowns, difficulties or interruptions in the operation of the website, as a result of which the website or one of its functionalities is not accessible. The way in which you connect to the website is your own responsibility. You are responsible for taking all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and data against, inter alia, virus attacks on the Internet. You are also responsible for the websites and the data you consult on the internet.
The administrator is not liable for any legal actions taken against you:
- because of the use of the website or services accessible via internet
The administrator is not responsible for any damage which you or third parties or your equipment incur as a result of your connection to or use of the website. You will refrain from any action against the administrator as a result of this.
If the administrator becomes involved in a dispute as a result of your use of this website, he is entitled to recover from you any damage he has suffered and will suffer as a result.
Article 6 - Collection of data
Your data is collected by nataschavanes.com. Personal data is defined as any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to their physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal data collected on the website is used primarily by the operator for the purposes of maintaining relations with you and, where appropriate, processing your orders.
Article 7 - Your rights with regard to your data
Under Article 13(2)(b) of the AVG, everyone has the right to access, rectify or erase personal data concerning them or to have processing restricted, as well as the right to object to processing and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at email@example.com
. Any such request must be accompanied by a copy of a valid identity document, on which you have affixed your signature, and by the address at which you can be contacted. You will receive a response to your request within 1 month of submission. Depending on the complexity and number of requests, this period may be extended by 2 months if necessary.
Article 8 - Processing of personal data
In the event of violation of any laws or regulations, of which the visitor is suspected and for which the authorities need personal data collected by the administrator, these will be provided to them following an explicit and substantiated request by those authorities, after which this personal data will no longer fall under the protection of the provisions of this privacy declaration.
If certain information is necessary in order to gain access to certain functionalities of the website, the manager will indicate the mandatory nature of this information at the time of requesting the data.
Article 9 - Commercial offers
You may receive commercial offers from the administrator. If you do not wish to receive these (any more), please send an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you come across any personal data during your visit to the website, you must refrain from collecting them or from any other unauthorised use, as well as from any act which infringes the personal privacy of the person(s) concerned. The administrator is in no way responsible in the aforementioned situations.
Article 10 - Retention period
data The data collected by the website operator will be used and retained for the period stipulated by the law.
Article 11 - Cookies
- We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Functional cookies: such as session and login cookies for tracking session and login information.
- Anonymised Analytical cookies: to gain insight into the visits to our website based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. This enables us to better tune communication and information provision to the needs of visitors to our website. We cannot see who visits our websites or from which PC the visit takes place.
- Non-anonymised Analytical cookies: to gain insight into the visits to our website based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. This enables us to better tune communication and information provision to the needs of visitors to our website.
- Tracking cookies: such as advertising cookies that are intended for showing relevant advertisements. Personal interests can be derived from the information about visited websites. This enables organisations to show their website visitors targeted advertisements, for example. Tracking cookies make it possible to create profiles of people and treat them differently. Tracking cookies usually involve the processing of personal data.
More specifically, we use the following cookies:
- Google Analytics anonymised (analytical cookies)
- Adobe (analytical cookie)
- Google Adwords (tracking cookie)
- Social Media
When you visit our website, cookies originating from the responsible party and/or third parties may be installed on your equipment. For more information on the use, management and deletion of cookies for each type of operating system, we invite you to consult the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/onderwerpen/internet-telefoontv- en-post/cookies#faq
Article 12 - Visual material and products offered No rights can be derived from the visual material belonging to the products offered on the website.
Article 13 - Applicable law These terms and conditions are governed by Dutch law. The court in the administrator's place of residence has exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes concerning these conditions, except when a legal exception applies.
Article 14 - Contact
For questions, product information or information about the website itself, please contact: Natascha van Es, email@example.com.